If you haven’t already, call during office hours to make an appointment. During that call, our staff will let you know what to expect and what you’ll need to have for your first visit.
We require all patients to have a credit card on file. New patients will be asked for their credit card over the phone. You will be charged if you do not come to your visit and do not cancel with at least 24 hours notice.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time
- Review directions and parking
- Bring your insurance information and new patient forms
- Feel free to share any questions, suggestions or thoughts you may have on your condition and health needs
- Provide 24-hour notice of appointment cancellation. For a return visit, a “no show” charge may be applied for patients that do not provide cancellation in a timely manner.