You have reached Orthopaedics & Rheumatology of the North Shore, the offices of Dr. Erin Arnold and Dr. Steven Sclamberg.
Due to CDC recommendations, our office has now gone Virtual. You will hear from us about converting your appointment to a virtual visit, either by phone or video.
The most efficient way to reach us is through the outpatient portal.
Please follow the prompt to leave a message. Include your first and last name (please spell your last name), and your date of birth. We will be checking the messages hourly.
If you need to request an appointment or reschedule an appointment, please leave a message.
For medication refills, contact your pharmacy.
We also encourage you to use the patient portal if you are signed up. The link to our portal can be found on our website ornsmd.com in the top right corner.
Please be safe and well.
Dr. Steven Sclamberg, MD and Melanie Coderre, PA-C
- Osteoarthritis (hip/knee/shoulder)
- Ligament tears/meniscus tears/cartilage injuries
- knee pain
- Rotator cuff injury/shoulder disorders
- shoulder dislocation/instability
- Frozen shoulder/adhesive capsulitis
- Labral tears (shoulder)
- shoulder pain
- Elbow pain/overuse injuries to the elbow/tendinitis
- Wrist pain/tendinitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trigger finger/stenosing tenosynovitis
- Hand pain/arthritis/tendon injuries
- Neck/Back pain/arthritis/disc injuries
- Hip pain
- Labral tears (hip)
- Sports injuries
- Overuse injuries